Custom Home Built in Acton, Maine
Custom Home at Liberty Lane, Acton, Maine
(Eagles Trace Subdivision)
The most recent project in the Eagles Trace Subdivision is now complete! This ranch style home features 2 bedrooms and 2 baths and a 2 car garage. The perfect size home for this active 55+ community.
This high performance home boasts a high end kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gorgeous hardwood floors throughout. The fireplace and molding will surely catch your eye in the living room. This is an excellent home for hosting family holidays or casual gatherings with friends.
Both bathrooms feature upscale finishes and one has the option of a stand up shower while the other gives the option of a shower/bath combo. There is an option for every possible owner.
This home has been well designed offering an open concept living, cooking, and eating space featuring quartz countertops, white shaker maple cabinets, and a fireplace. Hardwood throughout the home makes for a durable and elegant finish that is sure to wow your family and friends.
This custom home features the Wallace Ranch home design! Built By Adams still has lots and custom homes available in the Eagles Trace Subdivision. Enjoy your privacy on a gorgeous lot while knowing you are surrounded by your peers in this quiet 55+ community.
A Built By Adams Semi-Custom Home vs. The Competition”Spec” Homes
When comparing homes that are available to purchase, remember that all Built By Adams Semi-Custom homes come with up to a 50% Energy Savings, Improved Indoor Air Quality, and an (Optional) Independent 2 Year Warranty + 10 Year Structural Warranty with 2-10.com!
- R-10 Fire Resistant Basement Wall Insulation (Almost all of the new and existing homes for sale on the market have fiberglass insulation in the basement ceiling which does very little for you and your energy bills and comfort. Don’t be fooled by other builders trying to save a buck, it’s the WRONG way to insulate a basement).
- Open Cell Foam Walls and R-50 Cellulose Attic Insulation (Better for comfort, lower heating bills, and improved indoor air quality. Don’t buy a house with fiberglass insulation, spend a little extra on better insulation and air sealing). Very quiet, energy efficient home that is built to exceed local building code minimum requirements. (This home tested out at 3.02 AirChanges PerHour. Very tight house!)
- Extensive Air Sealing Everywhere! (We seal up all the cracks and penetrations in your framing to cut down on the air infiltration. This creates an extremely comfortable house and helps save you up to 50% on your heating/cooling costs. Very few builders take the time to do this so buyer beware).
- Panasonic Whisper Green Ventilation for Indoor Air Quality and Moisture Management (Most of the new homes on the market have NO ventilation strategy).
- Mathews Brothers Low E and Argon Vinyl Windows.
- Window and Door Trim Throughout (most builders that build spec homes don’t install any window trim on the inside and use drywall returns instead. This certainly adds some time and cost but the finished result looks 10x’s better than competing homes).
- Mitsubishi Electric Heat Pump Heating and Cooling for perfect comfort in every room year round.
- GAF 30 Year Architectural Roof Shingles.
This home is super quiet, comfortable, safe, very energy efficient, and the cost per square foot to build is very attractive.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”91″ gal_title=”Lot 13 Liberty Lane In Progress”]
Request a Free Project Consultation Today!
Built By Adams is one of Southern Maine’s most experienced and reliable builders. Located in Kennebunk and Kennebunkport, Maine, we provide Custom Home Building and Home Design and have been doing so since 1976.
We provide our design + build services in York County and parts of Cumberland County.
Our philosophy continues to be the same throughout the years – Do the Right Thing and Stand Behind Your Work. That is why we offer a 10 Year Structural Warranty and a 2 Year Workmanship Warranty (2x’s what most builders offer!) on any of our full turn-key custom homes or additions.
If you like this model home or want to discuss another model or a remodeling project, call us at 1-207-490-9886, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below to request a Free Project Consultation today!
[tagline_box link=”/free-consultation” button=”Request a Free Consultation” title=”Learn More About Built By Adams’ Custom Home Building and Remodeling Services” description=”Contact Our Southern Maine Remodeling Team Today and Get a Free Consultation!!”][/tagline_box] [separator top=”-20″]