Custom Home Summary:
This beautiful ranch style home is part of the Eagles Trace Subdivision in Acton Maine. The home is the perfect size for an active 55+ community. The project began in January of 2018 and is now complete and has been sold.
This high performance home features stainless steel appliances, white shaker style kitchen cabinets, double bathroom sinks and gorgeous hardwood floors throughout. This home has been designed to provide open concept living, cooking and eating areas. The high quality finishes make this home both durable and elegant. This space is sure to wow friends and family and is the perfect design for entertaining.
Eagles Trace Subdivision offers gorgeous surroundings in a quiet 55+ community setting.
- 1,358 sq ft of living space
- 2 Beds
- 2 Bath
- 2 Car Garage
- High Performance Home
A Built By Adams Semi-Custom Home vs. The Competition”Spec” Homes
When comparing homes that are available to purchase, remember that all Built By Adams Semi-Custom homes come with up to a 50% Energy Savings, Improved Indoor Air Quality, and an (Optional) Independent 2 Year Warranty + 10 Year Structural Warranty with 2-10.com!
- R-10 Fire Resistant Basement Wall Insulation (Almost all of the new and existing homes for sale on the market have fiberglass insulation in the basement ceiling which does very little for you and your energy bills and comfort. Don’t be fooled by other builders trying to save a buck, it’s the WRONG way to insulate a basement).
- Open Cell Foam Walls and R-50 Cellulose Attic Insulation (Better for comfort, lower heating bills, and improved indoor air quality. Don’t buy a house with fiberglass insulation, spend a little extra on better insulation and air sealing). Very quiet, energy efficient home that is built to exceed local building code minimum requirements. (This home tested out at 3.02 AirChanges PerHour. Very tight house!)
- Extensive Air Sealing Everywhere! (We seal up all the cracks and penetrations in your framing to cut down on the air infiltration. This creates an extremely comfortable house and helps save you up to 50% on your heating/cooling costs. Very few builders take the time to do this so buyer beware).
- Panasonic Whisper Green Ventilation for Indoor Air Quality and Moisture Management (Most of the new homes on the market have NO ventilation strategy).
- Mathews Brothers Low E and Argon Vinyl Windows.
- Window and Door Trim Throughout (most builders that build spec homes don’t install any window trim on the inside and use drywall returns instead. This certainly adds some time and cost but the finished result looks 10x’s better than competing homes).
- Mitsubishi Electric Heat Pump Heating and Cooling for perfect comfort in every room year round.
- GAF 30 Year Architectural Roof Shingles.
This home is super quiet, comfortable, safe, very energy efficient, and the cost per square foot to build is very attractive.
122 Liberty Lane
Acton, Maine 04001
Request a Free Project Consultation Today!
Built By Adams is one of Southern Maine’s most experienced and reliable builders. Located in Kennebunk and Kennebunkport, Maine, we provide Custom Home Building and Home Design and have been doing so since 1976.
We provide our design + build services in York County and parts of Cumberland County.
Our philosophy continues to be the same throughout the years – Do the Right Thing and Stand Behind Your Work. That is why we offer a 10 Year Structural Warranty and a 2 Year Workmanship Warranty (2x’s what most builders offer!) on any of our full turn-key custom homes or additions.
If you like this model home or want to discuss another model or a remodeling project, call us at 1-207-490-9886, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below to request a Free Project Consultation today!