Custom Home Summary:
This beautiful custom home (based on the “Butter Pecan” home designed by Art Form Home Plans) at 75 Tree Top Lane in Wells, Maine is now complete! The project began in December 2017 and completed on May 25th, 2018.
- 2,000 sq ft + unfinished bonus room
- 3 Beds
- 2 1/2 Bath
- 2 Car Garage
- High Performance Home
- Maintenance Free Exterior
- Full Daylight Basement and Elevated Composite Deck
- Front Entry Porch w/Wood Ceiling
Additional Home Features and Performance Specs:
- R-10 Fire Resistant Basement Wall Insulation
- Open Cell Foam Wall Insulation and Cellulose Attic Insulation. R-22 with R-50 Cellulose Attic. Very quiet, energy efficient home that is built to meet Energy Star Home performance standards and exceed local building code.
- Extensive Air Sealing Everywhere! Blower Door Test at 2 Air Changes Per Hour!
- Panasonic Whisper Green Ventilation for Indoor Air Quality and Moisture Management and Panasonic ERV Fan for Fresh Air.
- Mathews Brothers Energy Star Rated Vinyl Windows.
- Custom Tiled Shower and Tiled Bathroom Floors.
- Solid Hardwood Flooring Throughout 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Hallway with Wood Staircase.
- Heatilator Novus Gas Fireplace with Custom Built Ins.
- White Shaker Kitchen with Quartz Countertops.