Custom Home Built in Wells, Maine
Custom Home at 26 Grants Pasture Way, Wells, Maine
This home is ideal for those larger or extended families who need space to live, work, and play with a focus on affordability, cost-effective energy-efficiency, healthy home solutions and low-maintenance materials inside and out.
We finished this brand new high-performance home in Wells in May, 2017. It’s located in the Grants Pasture Subdivision in Wells, Maine and is just what the growing family needs in a brand new home! The house offers tons of curb appeal and super comfortable, energy efficient, and healthy indoor air with continuous ventilation.
This home offers plenty of room to roam with 1,768 square feet of finished living space with 3 bedrooms, and 2 1/2 baths, full unfinished basement, and an additional 175 SF unfinished bonus room over the garage for added storage or future expandable living space.
The first floor is well designed offering an open concept living, cooking, and eating space featuring quartz countertops, white shaker maple cabinets, and a gas fireplace with shiplap surround. Maple hardwood throughout the main first floor area makes for a durable and elegant finish that is sure to wow your family and friends.
The first floor also features an additional separate “flex” room that can be used as a formal dining room, home office, study, additional living room, or play room. And with 2 separate entry areas with plenty of storage, you should have no problem getting in and out and storing all your items away and out of sight.
And don’t forget the covered front porch where you can sit back and enjoy the beautiful surroundings on your private 1/2 acre cul-de-sac lot abutting the 38+ acres of conservation land in the brand new Grants Pasture Subdivision!
A Built By Adams Semi-Custom Home vs. The Competition”Spec” Homes
When comparing homes that are available to purchase, remember that all Built By Adams Semi-Custom homes come with up to a 50% Energy Savings, Improved Indoor Air Quality, and an (Optional) Independent 2 Year Warranty + 10 Year Structural Warranty with 2-10.com!
- R-10 Fire Resistant Basement Wall Insulation (Almost all of the new homes for sale in Wells have fiberglass insulation in the basement ceiling which does absolutely nothing for you and your energy bills/comfort. Don’t be fooled by other builders trying to save a buck, it’s the WRONG way to insulate a basement).
- NuWool Cellulose Wall and Attic Insulation (Better for comfort, lower heating bills, and improved indoor air quality. Don’t buy a house with fiberglass insulation, it saves the builder money but does little for you and your family). R-20 Cellulose Walls with R-50 Cellulose Attic. Very quiet, energy efficient home that is built to exceed local building code minimum requirements.
- Extensive Air Sealing Everywhere! (We seal up all the cracks and penetrations in your framing to cut down on the air infiltration. This creates an extremely comfortable house and helps save you up to 50% on your heating/cooling costs. Very few builders take the time to do this so buyer beware).
- Panasonic Whisper Green Ventilation for Indoor Air Quality and Moisture Management (Most of the new homes on the market have NO ventilation strategy).
- Mathews Brothers Low E and Argon Vinyl Windows.
- Window and Door Trim Throughout (most builders that build spec homes don’t install any window trim on the inside and use drywall returns instead. This certainly adds some time and cost but the finished result looks 10x’s better than competing homes).
- White Shaker Maple Kitchen Cabinets with Quartz Countertops and Onyx Grey Island.
- Double Sinks in Both Upstairs Bathroom with Marble Tops and White Vanities.
- White Subway Tile Shower and Tile Floors in Master Bathroom.
- Maple Hardwood Flooring Throughout First Floor with Maple Stair Treads.
- Heatilator Gas Fireplace with Painted White Ship Lap Surround and Reclaimed Mantle.
- Energy Star Rated Propane Heating and Hot Water.
- GAF 30 Year Architectural Roof Shingles.
This home is super quiet, comfortable, safe, very energy efficient, and the cost per square foot to build is very attractive.
26 Grants Pasture Way
Wells, Maine 04090
(Across from 823 N Berwick Rd, Wells, ME)
Request a Free Project Consultation Today!
Built By Adams is one of Southern Maine’s most experienced and reliable builders. Located in Kennebunk and Kennebunkport, Maine, we provide Custom Home Building and Home Design, Whole House Remodeling, Additions, Garage Additions, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, and Basement Finishing and have been doing so since 1976.
We provide our design + build services in York County and parts of Cumberland County.
Our philosophy continues to be the same throughout the years – Do the Right Thing and Stand Behind Your Work. That is why we offer a 10 Year Structural Warranty and a 2 Year Workmanship Warranty (2x’s what most builders offer!) on any of our full turn-key custom homes or additions.
If you like this model home or want to discuss another model or a remodeling project, call us at 1-207-490-9886, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below to request a Free Project Consultation today!