The Kennaston” custom ranch set on a beautiful 2.589 Acre estate lot in Wells.
Beautiful brand new custom ranch home is under construction in The Woodlands subdivision, a private 4 lot subdivision on Sunshine Lane, Wells, ME.
The Kennaston design features 1,800 sq ft single floor home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car side entry garage, with open floor plan, spacious 9′ ceilings, custom kitchen with white shaker cabinets and quartz tops and tiled back-splash, custom tiled owners suite shower and tile owner suite floor, comfort and elegance with a gas fireplace with surround, full daylight basement fully insulated and ready for finishing, and large covered front porch.
The Kennaston floor plan is carefully designed and a perfectly sized home with an ideal open concept floor plan with easy one floor living and a maintenance free exterior. This home features vaulted ceilings in the living and breakfast nook and fully loaded with maintenance free features for improved comfort, easy one floor living, and a full daylight basement for added future living space or storage.
The Kennaston 2 Floor Plan
Home Package Includes:
- 2.589 Estate Lot – majestic setting off of hammer head with plenty of privacy and abuts a lovely stream and access to large pond.
- 1,800 square feet of living space
- 3 Beds, 2 Baths
- Side Entry 2 Car Garage
- Full Daylight Basement with Sliding Door and Multiple Full Size Windows
- Large Front Porch with Composite Decking
- Large Elevated Rear Deck with Composite Decking/Vinyl Rails
- Mitsubishi Electric Heat Pump Heating/Cooling (Super Efficient!)
- High Performance Insulation Package (R-26 foam walls, R-60 cellulose attic, Thermax fire rate insulated basement, extensive air sealing) for improved comfort year round!
- High Efficient Electric Heat Pump/Hybrid Hot Water
- Panasonic ERV Ventilation for Continuous Fresh Air
- Solid Maple White shaker cabinets with durable and beautiful/durable quartz counter tops
- Cali Pine Engineered Wide Plank luxury vinyl wood look flooring in living/kitchen/dining/hallway/all bedrooms with 50 year warranty
- Tiled owners suite bath shower and tile floor
- Masonite Solid Core Interior Doors
- Simpson Wood Grain Front Entry Door with Side-lites
- Certainteed Mainstreet Forest Green Vinyl Siding
- BP Grey HD architectural shingles
- Delta Breeze Continuous Ventilation
- Mathews Bros “Sanford Hills” Energy Star rated vinyl windows with low e, argon, tilted sashes
- Gas Fireplace with Tile Surround and White Mantle
- Daylight basement is fully insulated and partially finished with wiring and drywall on daylight walls.