The BBA Ranch on Lot 10 Liberty Lane
1,562 sq ft single floor home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage, energy efficient heating and cooling with Mitsubishi Heat Pumps, low maintenance, set on a 1.59 acre Lot 10 of Liberty Lane with a full basement. Located in the picturesque Eagles Trace subdivision in Acton, ME.
This is the perfect size home for a 55+ person or couple looking for the ideal floor plan with maintenance free features with improved comfort, easy one floor living, and a full basement for added future living space or storage.
The BBA Ranch was carefully designed by the team at Built By Adams and features an open concept living space for living and entertaining along with privacy with the master suite on one side and guest beds/baths on the other.
This home comes with a super efficient Mitsubishi heat pump heating/cooling system, Mathews Brothers maintenance free vinyl windows, white shaker cabinets with quartz counter-tops, solid luxury wide plank composite floors, high performance home package with upgraded insulation, and maintenance free exterior with vinyl siding.
Our homes use at least 40-50%% less energy to operate vs. standard built homes making it very comfortable and affordable to operate year after year!
Home Package Includes:
- 1.59 Acre lot with beautiful elevated views
- 1,562 square feet of living space
- 3 Beds, 2 Baths
- Over-sized 2 car garage
- Mitsubishi Electric Heat Pump Heating/Cooling (Super Efficient!)
- High Performance Insulation Package (foam walls, cellulose attic, insulated basement, air sealing) for improved comfort year round!
- Electric hybrid heat pump hot water
- White shaker cabinets with durable and beautiful quartz counter-tops
- Engineered wide plank luxury vinyl wood look flooring in living/kitchen/dining/hallway/master bedroom and guest bath
- Fiberglass low reveal shower with seat in master bath
- Carpeted Guest Bedrooms
- Masonite Solid Core Interior Doors
- Thermatru Front Door
- Certainteed Vinyl Siding
- GAF Timberline HD architectural shingles
- Delta Breeze Continuous Ventilation
- Mathews Brothers Energy Star rated white vinyl windows with low e, argon, tilted sashes
- Front Porch with Composite Decking and 10″ Porch Posts
Floor Plan and Elevations