- Date added: Added 4 years ago
- Category: Sold
- Status: Homes For Sale in Southern Maine by Built By Adams, Sold
- Bedrooms: 3 beds
- Bathrooms: 2 baths
- Area: 1400 sq ft
The Raspberry Ranch
Beautiful Brand New Home is completed and ready for you! 1,400 sq ft single floor home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage, energy efficient heating and cooling with Mitsubishi Heat Pumps, low maintenance, set on a 1.92 acre Lot 6 of Liberty Lane with full walkout basement on the cul-de-sac. Located in the picturesque Eagles Trace subdivision in Acton, ME.
This is the perfect size home for a 55+ person or couple looking to downsize with improved comfort, easy one floor living, and a full daylight basement for added future living space or storage. No construction financing required.
Located only 10 minutes North of Springvale, ME, 45 minutes to Wells and Kennebunk beaches, 1 Hour to Portland, ME, 10 Mins to the New Hampshire border for tax free shopping, 1 hr 12 minutes to North Conway, NH, and 36 minutes to Wolfeboro, NH and Lake Winnipesaukee, and 1 hour 59 min drive to Boston, MA.
Take a Video Tour of the Home
Aerial Tour of Eagles Trace Subdivision
Call Today to Learn More 207-490-9886 or
Lot 6 - 1.92 Acre Lot
103 Liberty Lane, Acton, ME
The Raspberry Ranch was carefully designed by the team at ArtForm Home Plans and features an open concept living space for living and entertaining along with privacy with the master suite on one side and guest beds/baths on the other.
This home comes with a super efficient Mitsubishi heat pump heating/cooling system, Mathews Brothers maintenance free vinyl windows, white shaker cabinets with granite countertops, solid luxury wide plank composite floors, high performance home package with upgraded insulation, and maintenance free exterior with vinyl siding.
Our homes use at least 40-50%% less energy to operate vs. standard built homes making it very comfortable and affordable to operate year after year!
Home Package Includes:
- 1.92 Acre Lot on Culdesac with Full Walkout Basement with windows and slider
- Mitsubishi Electric Heat Pump Heating/Cooling (Super Efficient!)
- High Performance Insulation Package (foam walls, cellulose attic, insulated basement, air sealing) for improved comfort year round!
- Electric Heat Pump Hot Water
- White shaker cabinets with durable and beautiful granite counter tops
- Cortec Plus Engineered Wide Plank wood look flooring in living/kitchen/dining/hallway/master bedroom and bath
- Carpeted Guest Bedrooms
- Masonite Solid Core Interior Doors
- Thermatru Classic Craft Mahogany Front Door
- Plygem D4 Vinyl Siding
- GAF Timberline HD architectural shingles
- Delta Breeze Continuous Ventilation
- Mathews Brothers Energy Star rated vinyl windows with low e, argon, tilted sashes
- Front Porch with Composite Decking and Vinyl Rails
- Elevated Rear Deck
- Paved Driveway
- Optional Upgrades: Gas fireplace or Gas stove, stainless steel appliances.
Southern Maine "Country" living at its finest with plenty of room to roam with the privacy you desire, yet close enough to your neighbors to feel a part of a special community. Low association fees ($75/month), paved streets, street lights, and over 30+ acres of conservation land make Eagles Trace one of the most attractive places to live in Southern Maine.
Only 5 Minutes to Mousam Lake, Square Pond, Loon Pond, and Goose Pond. Located only 10 minutes to Sanford, Maine, 45 minutes to the beaches in Kennebunk, 44 mins to Wells Beach, just under an hour to Portland, and only 10 minutes to tax free shopping in New Hampshire.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id="101" gal_title="Lot 6 Liberty Lane Progress"]
Aerial Photos of Liberty Lane
Progress Video As of 2.17.19
Address: 104 Liberty Lane
ZIP: 04001MLS #: 1410121
Square Feet: 1400
Basement: Full, Unfinished
Request More Information Today!
Simply complete the form in the right hand corner of this page to request more information about a property or call us at 1-207-490-9886 or you can email email@example.comShow all description