- Date added: 07/25/18
- Post Updated: 2021-09-05 04:40:59
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Area: 1768 sq ft
- Status: Homes For Sale in Southern Maine by Built By Adams
This brand new high performance home for sale in Wells is finished and ready to view! Located in the Grants Pasture Subdivision in Wells, Maine and is just what the growing family needs in a brand new home! The Torri Colonial offers tons of curb appeal and super comfortable, energy efficient, healthy indoor air quality, and priced right.
This home offers plenty of room to roam with 1,768 square feet of finished living space with 3 bedrooms, and 2 1/2 baths, full unfinished basement, and an additional 175 SF unfinished bonus room over the garage for added storage or future expandable living space.
The first floor is well designed offering an open concept living, cooking, and eating space featuring quartz countertops, white shaker maple cabinets, and a gas fireplace with shiplap surround. Maple hardwood throughout the main first floor area makes for a durable and elegant finish that is sure to wow your family and friends.
The first floor also features an additional separate “flex” room that can be used as a formal dining room, home office, study, additional living room, or play room. And with 2 separate entry areas with plenty of storage, you should have no problem getting in and out and storing all your items away and out of sight.
And don’t forget the covered front porch where you can sit back and enjoy the beautiful surroundings on your private 1/2 acre cul-de-sac lot abutting the 38+ acres of conservation land in the brand new Grants Pasture Subdivision!
A Built By Adams Semi-Custom Home vs. The Competition”Spec” Homes
When comparing homes that are available to purchase, remember that all Built By Adams Semi-Custom homes come with up to a 50% Energy Savings, Improved Indoor Air Quality, and an (Optional) Independent 2 Year Warranty + 10 Year Structural Warranty with 2-10.com!
- R-10 Fire Resistant Basement Wall Insulation (Almost all of the new homes for sale in Wells have fiberglass insulation in the basement ceiling which does absolutely nothing for you and your energy bills/comfort. Don’t be fooled by other builders trying to save a buck, it’s the WRONG way to insulate a basement).
- NuWool Cellulose Wall and Attic Insulation (Better for comfort, lower heating bills, and improved indoor air quality. Don’t buy a house with fiberglass insulation, it saves the builder money but does little for you and your family). R-20 Cellulose Walls with R-50 Cellulose Attic. Very quiet, energy efficient home that is built to exceed local building code minimum requirements.
- Extensive Air Sealing Everywhere! (We seal up all the cracks and penetrations in your framing to cut down on the air infiltration. This creates an extremely comfortable house and helps save you up to 50% on your heating/cooling costs. Very few builders take the time to do this so buyer beware).
- Panasonic Whisper Green Ventilation for Indoor Air Quality and Moisture Management (Most of the new homes on the market have NO ventilation strategy)
- Mathews Brothers Low E and Argon Vinyl Windows
- Window and Door Trim Throughout (most builders that build spec homes don’t install any window trim on the inside and use drywall returns instead. This certainly adds some time and cost but the finished result looks 10x’s better than competing homes).
- White Shaker Maple Kitchen Cabinets with Quartz Countertops and Onyx Grey Island.
- Double Sinks in Both Upstairs Bathroom with Marble Tops and White Vanities.
- White Subway Tile Shower and Tile Floors in Master Bathroom.
- Maple Hardwood Flooring Throughout First Floor with Maple Stair Treads.
- Heatilator Gas Fireplace with Painted White Ship Lap Surround and Reclaimed Mantle.
- Energy Star Rated Propane Heating and Hot Water.
- GAF 30 Year Architectural Roof Shingles.
Address: 26 Grants Pasture Way
Square Feet: 1768
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Directions to the Property: From 109 (Sanford Road) to North Berwick Road Approximately 2 Miles Directly Across the Street from 823 North Berwick Road, Wells, Maine. Grants Pasture Subdivision will be on your LEFT. Lot 5 is located on the Cul De Sac and you will see a Built By Adams sign on the property.
Download the Property Flyer
Request More Information Today!
Simply complete the form in the right hand corner of this page to request more information about a property or call us at 1-207-490-9886 or you can email email@example.com to learn more.
Brokers Bring Your Buyers! Broker participation available.
This style property is located in is currently Sold and has been listed on Built by Adams. This property is listed at . It has 3 beds bedrooms, 2.5 baths bathrooms, and is 1768 sq ft. The property was built in year.