Tired of missing out on existing homes for sale after submitting multiple offers and still getting outbid?
Here is your chance to buy a brand new, turn-key, high performance home built to the highest standards before anyone else can submit an offer!
And best of all, you get to pick colors and selections from our time tested proven portfolio of products to truly make this home your own. Don't settle for someone else's existing home and then have to remodel, paint, and deal with all that extra cost and mess to make it yours.
Excellent in-town location set a on a .24 acre lot with town water and town sewer located at 67 High Street, Kennebunk, ME. This 2,389 square foot home features 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, durable maintenance free materials inside and out, 2 car garage, covered front porch, and best of all the most energy efficient/high performance home offered in the Kennebunk's that will easily be the most comfortable home you have ever owned.
Home Package Includes:
- Pre-Construction Pricing Starting at $669,000*
- Estimated Start Date - August 1st. Estimated Completion Date - February/March 2022.
- 2,389 square feet of living space
- 4 Beds, 2 1/2 Baths
- Front Entry 2 Car Garage
- .24 Acre In-Town Lot with Town Water/Town Sewer
- Full Insulated Basement (easy to finish off for added living space)
- Covered Porch with Composite Decking
- High Performance Insulation Package (R-26 foam walls, R-60 cellulose attic, Thermax fire rate insulated basement, extensive air sealing) for improved comfort year round!
- Mitsubishi Electric Heat Pump Heating/Cooling (Super Efficient!)
- 80 Gallon Hybrid Hot Water High Efficient Electric Heat Pump
- Panasonic ERV Ventilation for Continuous Fresh Air
- Solid Maple White shaker cabinets, Grey shaker island with durable and beautiful/durable Level 1 engineered quartz counter tops
- Cali Wide Pine Engineered Plank luxury vinyl wood look flooring on 1st floor with 50 year warranty
- Matching Engineered Plank Treads and 2nd Floor Hallway in Engineered Plank
- Carpeted Bedrooms
- Custom Tiled Owners Suite Shower Walls and Tile Floor
- Masonite Solid Core Interior Doors
- Thermatru Smooth Star Painted Front Door
- Certainteed Mainstreet D4 Vinyl Siding
- GAF HDZ Architectural Shingles
- Mathews Bros Energy Star rated vinyl windows with low e, argon, tilted sashes
- Prepared Patio Area with Crushed Gravel
- $4,000 Gas Fireplace Package with Driftwood Mantle Shelf
- $2,000 Lighting Allowance + 15 LED Recessed Lights
- $5,000 Appliance Package Included
- Optional Upgrades: Paved Driveway. No additional landscaping included other than loam and seed.
*Pricing subject to change due to rising material and labor costs.
Address: 67 High Street
Square Feet: 2,389
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Basement: Full, Unfinished
Request More Information Today!
Simply complete the form in the right hand corner of this page to request more information about a property or call us at 1-207-490-9886 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org